Welcome to the forum

Cervelo S1 Frameset Size 56 For Sale

edited November 2014 in Kit
Hi

+1 child equals n-1

I am selling my Cervelo S1 in a size 56. I have had it for 4 years bought it from new and it's been immaculately looked after and generally fussed over.

I am selling it as a frame set, with the exception of some stone chips I would say it's in great condition, it's never been crashed or stacked at all.

The S1 was Cervelo's last aluminium frameset, rumour is they only stopped making due to the falling price in carbon they didn't think people would pay such a high price for an aluminium frame.

Reference the ride, please check reviews as it's a proven race winner, very fast and quick.

I am looking for £500, please whisper me if interested and I will ping some photos across.

I am loathed to put it on eBay so thought I would offer on here first.

Thanks for interest

Tom

Comments

• Hey Tom, congratulations on the new arrival (and sorry about the departing S1)
  • Congrats Tom on your new baby and hope all well.

Looking forward to seeing you out on the Fratello soon - an excellent 'n', in my opinion.

John
  • congratulations :-)

The good news. I have found that over time as 1c increases in size the number n increases disproportionally until the point where +1 is no longer necessary as you all fit the same bikes and have lots to choose from.