Welcome to the forum

Pinarello Galileo w/ Campy Centaur and Pro-lite Como

edited November 2014 in Kit
Hi all,

I am selling a bike that was bought somewhat impulsively for my wife a few years ago and turned out to be wholly unsuitable!

Spec is as follows:
Blue/Silver Pinarello Galileo T6 7003 full alu frame (year unknown, likely 2003) with Meta carbon fork
53.5cm seattube and 54.5 top tube
Campy Centaur groupset, 10 speed, 53/39 EPS, 172.5mm (it's got some lovely looking carbon levers and parallelogram!)
ITM Millenium stem (110mm) and bars
Pro Lite Como wheelset

We bought it with new tyres, chain, cassette, cables, brake blocks etc in 2011 and it's been stored inside ever since and done no more than a few hundred miles. Wheels are also mint. I'm advertising elsewhere but it would be nice for it to go to a fellow club member and get some proper use.

Looking for £350 ONO.

Additional photos/viewing available on request!

Pinarello Galileo

Comments

• Tom,

I have whispered you.

Ta Shelton
  • Hi Tom,
    I whispered you this morning, just checking the message went through ok?
    Thanks
    Jenny
  • Hi both, seen the whispers (which is a pretty cool feature!). Answers via whisper or email!
  • So I'm looking to sell the Pinarello Galileo I bought off Tom C a couple of years ago. It's too big for me and have finally got a bike (or two, or three...) that fits.

This is a great bike...It's got a real turn of speed and has served me well for a few club runs and regular outings at the TT club 10s.

It's now got a slight kink in the front wheel, but it hasn't stopped me riding it and I'm sure simple to fix if you know what you're doing.

Let me know if you're interested before I eBay it...I'm looking for around £250.

Jenny