Welcome to the forum

Letchworth Greenway Lap 25Nov 7:45pm 2 Chimney's

I'll be out for a lap of the greenway tomorrow night. Weather forecast is cold at 6deg but dry.

Post if you are coming along.

Usual drill:
- meet at 7:45pm, 2 Chimneys, Stotfold road
- 1 hour of breathless pain, flashing red lights burning into your retinas and Belgian toothpaste. Bootiful!
- an isotonic pint at the end

No-one gets left behind.

As a special for this week we will have a skills coaching session over the hurdles at the back of the jackmans estate as demonstrated by our very own Dave skippy Hadsley!

Until tomorrow JRVM

Comments

• Hi Jamie

The London streets are wet, mean and cold tonight....the Brompton slipping everywhere ...

....but much warmer than the sub zero conditions at stupid o'clock this morning.

May be out but don't wait if I'm not there by 7.45pm. Are you going anti clockwise?

John
  • I'm out too, see you at the Chimneys at 7.45.
  • Am running a fewmins late myself - some lame excuse about wives and trains!
    We can hang on a few mins till you get there FD - I'll PM you my mobile no

JRVM
  • Having arrived home to a monsoon in Hitchin and soaked by the time I cycled home, I'll pass gents this evening....still drying out from the Sunday club run!

Soaking Dutchman
  • Only 3 out tonight, David, Peter & Myself
    1:01 lap - human pace with actual real life conversation. Bit cold and damp so the isotonic refreshment at the end was skipped.
    Highlights include peters dodgy cardboard mudflap (lasted half a lap), 1 rabbit, some particularly poor dismount practice from myself and quite a few patches of slippery mud, but hit them hard in a straight line then all is fine.

Must be getting fitter as don't feel like I want to curl up in the foetal position and cry....

Until next weeks beasting

JRVM
  • edited March 2015
    Does anybody still go out on a Tuesday night ?