Welcome to the forum

Broome Heath CX

edited December 2014 in Cyclocross/Offroad
Another good turn out for CCA at Broome Heath which is at the far reaches of the Eastern league Area. Brilliant sunny conditions and although cold still much warmer than previous years at this venue. The course was changed again this year by the organising club and as usual it did not disappoint. The sandy run up always an energy sapper.

The clash with the nationals at Bradford will probably mean a slight delay in the results which I will post later.

Results just posted

Seniors
21st Bryn Davies

Male Vet 40 - 49
26 Stuart Field
31 Mark Wyer
36 Peter Daniels
44 Daniel Doncaster

Women
4th Jackie Field

Youth
5 Noah Field
7 Travis Pell
11 Adam Lightfoot
18 Harley Pell
24 Helena Dyce
29 Felix Field

U12
2 11 James Fraser
4 12 Freddie Cooke
5 3 Archie Foulkes
8 2 Sam Daniels

U10
2nd Mark Lightfoot

Comments

• Well done all CCA. I was sad to miss Broome Heath this year, but having now seen Peel Park, not that sad :) I will do a write up by and by, but one word teaser - amazing!
  • All that Wednesday night start practice at Knights Templar pays off. This photo was taken right at the start of the Under 12 race, with all four CCA riders leading the charge.

• Just an addition to the results Harley Pell was !st U14 and Helena Dyce 3rd U14 Well done Girls ;-)
  • edited December 2014
    Sorry Shelton you are right. I just copied off the site without splitting. Pity the league don't split them for the team points.
  • You will be Billy half a job. If you are going to do a job do it well you know the rest. :-) Oh and Adam came in 2nd U14.