Welcome to the forum

Sunday 4th October club ride

edited October 2009 in Club runs
Faster ride today was most enjoyable and although a few of us peeled off early to accompany Strappy home we managed 60 miles at just under 19mph. Hope the rest of the ride went well. Away next weekend but see you all the week after. By the way all please check Tim D's entry about the CCA hill champs on 25th October. Will be a great event if the whole club has a go.

Regards,

Vincent

Comments

• Hi Vincent...we continued and did 80 miles..I clocked 18.5...was slowing a bit as legs were shot from racing on Sat...great ride and special thanks to Alex who pushed me up a couple of nasties which had me beat towards the end.....was dropped for the sprint and the five who rode back with me were very considerate of this poor old *art.
    thanks to Carmelo for the route and pace....Mark C. was going well as was Strappy..11 in all out and we waited for Max to repair his puncture..done in record time.
  • Yes cheers to vince & co for coming out of the group with me to head home, got there in time for my birthday celebration (51 young years in case you all thought i was on a pension). one very happy wife !! cycling gifts for me including chiba winter gloves i will let you know how they perform.
    Max i have been a tyre fitter since i was 16 and that was one quick repair, did you have a spare wheel in back pocket!.

see you all @ the rose & crown
    strappy.