Welcome to the forum

Boys in year 7 or 8 at Knights Templar school??

edited February 2015 in General
Hi,

There's an Interschool cyclocross competition coming up at the end of Feb, organised by British Cycling / Mark Wyer. Knights Templar has an opportunity to enter teams but so far, despite the PE department's best efforts and lots of early interest, we've struggled to find enough kids who are available on the day.

We do have a year 9 /10 boys team (organised by Tim Skelding's son, Henry) but only one boy for a year 7 / 8 team .. and no girls teams.

If anyone has a son in year 7 or 8 at KTS who'd like to give it a go, please let me know. No experience is necessary - its meant to be for fun - but its also a chance to represent the school.

The race is on the morning of Saturday Feb 28th at a school in Haverhill. I would take them / bring home etc. and bikes can be provided if required.

Please get in touch if your offspring might be interested. I need to let Mark know by this Friday if we'll have a year 7/8 team.

Many thanks,

Lindsey

Comments

• Our son Daniel is in year 8 at KTS and up for it.
  • Hi Peter - that's great! I've also found another year 7 boy who is interested so we should now have enough for a team.

I'll whisper you my e-mail address and then I can forward you all the info / we can arrange transport etc.