Welcome to the forum

Cannondale sale

edited February 2015 in Kit
I know it's in team replica colours, but this will be the best carbon road bike you'll ever ride and at a rather ridiculous price too! If you're looking for a frame for the summer this is your bike...

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/item/Cannondale/SuperSix-EVO-Hi-Mod-Frameset-2014/3J4H?utm_campaign=Cannondale+50%+off+-+12022015&utm_source=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

Comments

• Is that a BB30 bottom bracket on that frame?
  • Unfortunately it is... Mine came with a rather ridiculous crankset, not sure this one does. Would be worth asking in the shop as they go for around 600 quid separately. Currently I'm running a power meter on mine that has a gxp crank with adapters. Works a treat.
  • From what I have heard BB30 can be problematic. Adapting it to a conventional style like gxp sounds like a really good idea to me.
  • edited February 2015
    I've never had any problems with it as a BB30 but have heard others that have. See you later tonight! I'm not sure they do ham egg and chips at the curry house, but will ask especially.
  • Absolute bargin! Fantastic frame. Had a SuperSix Evo last year but not the HiMod and loved it. Now have a Synapse HiMod and even though its a slightly less racey frame, i personally think its just as good and with a little added comfort over longer distances which on our roads is a bonus.
    Most of my bikes have been BB30 (all Connondale bikes inc mtb). For my Mtb race bike i did end up converting to 24mm as i found that the BB30 was more prone to the elements and needed alot more servicing and cleaning.
    On the Cannondale Synapse, i have riden 1200kms on it this year so far, wet and dry and its just started to make clicking sounds on hard efforts so needs pulling apart, cleaning and retightening.
    I think if you are prepared to keep on top of BB30 brackets they are very good and its certainly not something that would stop me from buying one of these superb Cannondale frames.