Welcome to the forum

Under 8 kit for sale??

edited February 2015 in General
Hi All,

My little girl is hoping to join the club and do her first U8 race on 7th March, rather than buy her a random jersey, though it would make more sense to but Ashwell CC kit. Does anyone have an old Under 8 jersey they would like to sell?? Before I look at cost of a new one.

Thanks

Mitchy

Comments

• Hi Mitchy,

I don't have a jersey to sell but if you have no success in getting a second hand one then Sallie is the lady to talk to for youth kit. It's very reasonably priced.

I assume you are taking your daughter to MK on the 7th. We'll be there too, with my son in the U10s and my daughter also doing her first U8s race. I'm sure there'll be some more CCA youth riders there too. Apologies if I'm teaching an elderly relative to suck eggs but you'll need to know about BC youth gear restrictions before she races, if you need any help with it just ask.

Dave
  • Hi Dave.

Not at all, cycling is new to me, so any advise welcome. If you don't mind I'll send a more detailed reply after work today. I'd heard there was gear restrictions, but yet to look into the implication - advice/help will be welcome.

Thanks

Mitchy
  • Hi Mitchy,

I have a small Ashwell shirt that you are very welcome to have. I got it second hand from someone at the club so no need to give me any cash for it, maybe you could make a small donation to youth funds? It is quite small so hopefully it will fit.

Let me know if you are interested and we can arrange pick up.

Cheers
    Scott.
  • Hi Scott,

That's really generous of you. I live in Stevenage but more than happy to pop somewhere local to collect. My wife is on Half term with Ellie at the moment, so about during day, and I'm off work from wednesday till Saturday pm, so could pop and collect. Just let me know where and when. My mobile is 07970080234 if you wanted to text, or just message on here. Will put something into the youth pot, when I found out how!

Thanks again

Mitchy
  • Hello Mitchy,

If Scotts jersey doesn't fit and you need a new one then please feel free to drop me an email on s.bracewell@talktalk.net. They are £28 each.

Good luck to your daughter in her first race!!

Sallie