Welcome to the forum

8am Sat 28 Feb GD100 miler

edited February 2015 in General
Last 100 miler of the month!
Plenty of shorter routes 50/70/90...
One cafe stop and a shop.

Comments

• Won't be out this Saturday, got to take wife to hospital appointment and revolution in the evening. Have good one.
  • FDFD
    edited February 2015
    Hi all

Is the plan to stop at Bourn cafe and if so, what time approx?

Might meet you there and try to hang on until Buntingford Co-op!

John
  • Better do 70 this week in advance of Sunday afternoon calorie intake
  • edited February 2015
    Robbie are you headed out via Langford? If so, will meet you at the Boot RAB.
  • Yes.. heading out Langford way and should be around Bourn about 10.15ish.
  • See you tomorrow for at least 70miles.
  • See you in the morning....
  • I waited at the boot in Langford from 8:15 to 8:50. Did I miss you chaps or something? Serves me right for not meeting you in Ashwell. ..
  • Ahhhhh.... We turned right after the bridge. Met Jeremy there.

Big ride. Back end of it was hard into the wind and up hills.
    See you next wk
  • Really good to see you 4. It's been too long

You lot looked v strong indeed and the bit of your ride that I saw was probably the bit where you eased up for me! Anyway, I ended up with just under 16 @ just under 16mph, which was spectacularly good in only 1 respect - I came in just under the 1hr curfew set by my physio. (With seconds to spare, in true Wilson style)
  • edited February 2015
    Chris - I rode up the hill towards the water tower to meet the ride. If we'd known you would be waiting then we'd have gone to the Boot. Apologies as I may have caused the confusion.

Another 80 mile dose of hard Winter riding and must admit I suffered a bit today. Good to meet up with Jane and catch up - hopefully on the mend.

Looking forward to some Spring sunshine next week!
  • No problem, you guys didn't know I was coming.. I will try and join you in a couple of weeks. Hopefully in less windy conditions!