Welcome to the forum

Doodle for TT helpers

edited March 2015 in Time Trial
Can't seem to find the Doodle for the TT helpers.....

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Here is the doodle link for Wednesday evening club 10 TT helpers for 2015

Club 10 helpers

Ideally we need 2 timekeepers and a pusher offer. Remember, if there is only one timekeeper the event will close at 22 riders so they can get to the finish in time. If there are no timekeepers the event will be cancelled.

We have increased the number allowable and the first race is scheduled for Wednesday 22nd April.

More to follow...
  • We're currently quite short of helpers for next week, 27th May, as those signed up on the doodle can't guarantee to be there so any additional bodies will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Club 10 helpers
  • James,

I'm away next week, but I cycled some of the club 10 tonight and they have just put road chippings down from the start through to Guilden Morden (quite thick in places) wouldn't be safe to TT at the moment. I would check on Tuesday to see if it has settled - although I have my doubts.

Steve
  • We are not about next week - half term

Stuart
  • We're looking a bit thin on the ground for the next few weeks.
    Could do with getting a few names down!
  • Indeed.

I will be there this Wednesday and can do the 8th July but definately cant do the 1st July.
  • I can come and help out tonight, might not get there until about 6.50 though. I'll take a ride up anyway so if you need any help I'll be around.
  • Happy to help but unlikely to get there until 6.45
    Can I still be of use at that time?
  • Yes, that will be fine. Get your name down!
  • Me and Tim down for Wednesday.
    Currently no-one down for next week.
  • I've put my name down for next week, but have never done it before, so will been an experienced colleague please.
  • Thanks Adam, i will be there too.....and James, i will bring all the kit needed for the 25, direction arrows, 5 caution signs, full set of numbers etc.
  • I've put my name down to help Matt on Weds.
    No one down for next week yet. I might be able to do it.
  • Cheers Peter
  • ..Looks like it's the usual Wednesday night weather system coming in. Bring ya brolley
  • Ok, I've put my name down for this week.
    Expecting a few out chasing Northfield's handicap points so could do with two others.
  • Thanks Peter, I'll be there to assist you.
  • Was hoping to be there for this but sadly cant make it now. Sounds like you are ok for helpers.
    Im dissapointed to be missing the big Northfields Handicap Showdown! going to be really close. Have fun.
  • edited August 2015
    Well done all this season's riders and helpers. Enjoy this last Wednesday [Met Office Yellow Warning for rain!]. Some kind words from Steve @ Stevenage CC we've had sent...

I have ridden your evening time trial all summer. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the club for allowing me to ride, the time keepers, pushers off, marshalls and to all the riders for extending me a friendly and warm welcome. I've had an excellent and enjoyable season.

I would be grateful if you could pass this on.