Welcome to the forum

Attention TT'ers Marshalling date for your diary!!

edited March 2015 in Time Trial
As part of our continued membership of the ECCA and in order to remain in the ECCA we have to agree to supply marshals for ECCA events.

The good news is that our annual duties allocation is only 2 and its in the same event. The possibly less good news is that its the 5am slot in the E2/100 on Sunday 21st June. I don't think it will be the whole event, just the first half.

If you can help please, then many thanks to you and put your name down here.

Remember, our continued membership of the ECCA relies on these jobs being filled.

Ta.

Comments

• Any takers?
  • A dilemma for me as I had planned to ride this event.
    Tim, can you give me the email of the person who organises this, and I'll see if I can fulfil some kind of duty on the day, and race?
    If there was someone else from CCA planning to ride then it would be better if we could share duties.
  • Thanks Chris, ill dig out the details and will pass them on.
  • Sorry Tim I meant to get back to you on this.

Happy to marshal on this one. It was already in the diary but completely forgot about it.
  • Thats great, thanks Justin. Ill pass on any info that comes to me.
  • Cheers Tim, i have emailed them.
  • Chaps,

Here are some more details from the promoting club. Hope this works. Ive got the start list too if you need it ….

Hi

CC Ashwell are down for 2 duties in this race and we have you down as covering the Sawston roundabout on the way out on the first leg, there is 90 riders the first one is off at 5.01am and the last being 6.30am, once all the riders have past you that will be your duties covered, as there will be a different club taking over for the return leg.
    HQ is The Eagle RC Club Hut Ugley, next door to The Chequers public house on the B1383.

Please find attached the rider list so you can mark them off on the way though.

Kin regards

Lea
  • Hi Tim, thanks can you email that to me please, christopherjohnpearce@gmail.com. Justin I'll forward it to you.
  • Will do.

And thanks for your help with this Chris and Justin, its much appreciate by the club and I'm sure by all the testers.