Welcome to the forum

Norfolk Summer Cross Series

edited March 2015 in Cyclocross/Offroad
Im going to have a blast at round 2 of the Norfolk Summer Cross Series near Thetford on Sunday 19th April. Anyone else fancy it?
https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/129809/Norfolk-Summer-Cyclo-Cross-Series---Round-2,-Eccles-Hall-School#summary

Comments

• We should be going to this as it's the closest one of the series. Looking forward to it, not sure it will be very summer like if the weather continues like this.
  • We might get lucky with the nice weather this week.
    Was out on the cross bike sunday and is a bit muddy still in places out there but with a couple of weeks good weather it could be dry as a bone.
  • Yes it could be a fast race. I did notice that the first race in the series had quite low numbers. The weather was particularly bad that day which may account for it. This would be a good race/series for those looking to try out cyclocross in a low key event, youth and adults alike.
  • Are you chaps still going to this tomorrow? I might have a window of opportunity. Im assuming entry on the line will be ok.
  • Joe and I are still going. On the line will be fine, there was about 80 places left in our category when it closed.
  • Enjoyed that. It was a flat twisty circuit largely through woods on nice dry John Innes No.2 with a bit of somesort of kart track thrown in.
    Very lowkey and only about 30 in our race. Not sure where i came somewhere in the middle. Dave snapped his chain, Pete was 4th and Sam was 6th in the 40 minute youth race! Not sure where Joe finished.

And best of all no bike cleaning to do!
  • Well done all. Shame we could not do this.