Welcome to the forum

Club night, Tues 7th April, 8pm Three Tuns

edited April 2015 in General
A reminder that it's the monthly club night this coming Tues 7th April, at the Three Tuns, from around 8pm, back room.

I won't be there this month - but I expect Kit among others will be.

It's the last club night before the start of the Club 10 TTs and the Chain Gangs, and the first Interclub TT too. A good chance to get together and swap notes.

The puncture repair speed challenge could be game on too.

I expect there'll be tales to tell from Good Friday's G-RIDE. And the London Phoenix Easter Classic. 3 Cafes Ride... Hardriders... Tales form the road race and crit scene... Training ride trips t'Dales and moors.

It's all happening... Be there - member, newbie or non-member. All welcome.

Comments

• A reminder it's the monthly Club night this Tues [7th]. Three Tuns: all welcome members or not.

I can't be there but hopefully there'll be a few to talk about the Easter exploits and what's coming up over the next few weeks...

• Martin, what on earth did you use to wash away the Belgian toothpaste? Your hair's gone all white and fluffy!
  • Hi,

I will be at the Tunns at about 8pm.

Will has dropped off the TMGPro kit that he had to me and i will bring it along

see you there, if i'm not being beheaded live on the internet! :(

Kit
  • Hi Mark,

Do you have any small short sleeved mens jersey? , in need of one for Sunday's Fleche Welwyn, could zoom to Ashwell and purchase one if you do!!

Thanks

Mitchy
  • Mitchy

yes, in stock see you there

kit
  • Brilliant, thanks Mark.