Welcome to the forum

Intermediate ride, 4th April

edited April 2015 in Club runs
Not as far or fast as the club run, but more than an intro. 9.30 at the Tuns (sorry, Gwen, the afternoon idea will have to have its moment in the sun another time.)
Susan

Comments

• Susan, Rather than try to hold on a mini egg by my finger nails - I'll join you if I may! John
  • Thanks Susan, I'll join you too. Slipped discs still not quite up to club pace!
  • Six of us set out in a nice, tidy little group to do Two Bridges. All went well, until the crash, whilst regrouping after the Old Warden junction. It gave us a perfect excuse for restorative drinks at the Shuttleworth museum. We then cut the ride short, coming home through Biggleswade. I think the average was 15mph, but failed to record the ride mileage. Can anyone help with that? Hope your leg is ok, Jenny, let's try again next week for an incident-free outing.
    Thanks, everyone, for coming out today.
    Susan.
  • Thanks all for a great ride and your help. Sorry I insisted on staying on that nice soft muddy bank for so long, but the cup of tea was just what was needed. Just a few scabs and bruises so no real damage done. I think I got 30 miles back to Ashwell. Definitely up for another go next week!