Welcome to the forum

GoPro video of the 2015 Cape Argus Cycle Tour

edited April 2015 in Sportives
Hopefully gives you an idea of this event. Obviously this year all the best bits were on fire !! ... hopefully next year the video will have Chapman's Peak, Suikerbosse and views of Simon's Town & Table Mountain etc...

Comments

• if anybody is interested, i can post other footage of the climbs & descents of 12 Apostles, Suikerbossie, Chapmans Peak, Camps Bay, Hout Bay etc... amazing scenery, if a little charred, that i did manage to ride once the roads were reopened!

its easier than a ride/race report ;-)
  • Wow, looks amazing, smooth and fast roads. Love the sound track too!
  • Cheers Mitchy, have a couple of shorter ones coming which show the great descents out there .... How's the racing going?
  • Nice vid and I enjoyed watching.

Are you thinking of a video diary for Paris Nice? Would be a great way of capturing the journey.
  • Thanks Jeremy, yes indeed, the main reason I bought it was for skiing (see 'cornwallis Elt ski trip' on youtube as well) and this year's trips - Marmotte & Paris Nice.
  • Looks awesome. Shame it got cut quite short. Must be amazing hacking around the city though, sure looked it
  • skelders, loving the racing. Just need to move up a few places! Points are proving elusive at the moment!