Welcome to the forum

Intermediate Ride_Sat. 18th April

edited April 2015 in Club runs
Planning an intermediate ride on Saturday with Karen.

About 30 miles @ about 15 mph.

Meet @ 3 Tuns @ 9-30 am as usual.

Cheers

Peter

Comments

• And not forgetting an intermediate ride!
  • Hope you have a good ride, will be thinking of you.
    Susan
  • Thanks for a great ride,

Sorry I ran out of steam on metal hill and proceeded to drop further off the back!

Fuelled up on a banana in Bassigbourn and limped to Littlington in case I had kept the group waiting, but at Littlington decided that by the time I got to the Tunns you would all have gone home so called it a day and went back home in Bassingbourn.

Looking forward to next time when hopefully I will be able to make the course (not quite at a standard foe a steady ride yet :-).

Apologies for any confusion inconvenience caused.

Hope to see you on the next one,

Robert (white and red Trek Domaine 2.3)

P.S. If anyone has the number of the black people carrier in Fowlmere I am minded to report them to the men in blue.
  • Good group of 10 out on the intermediate ride.

33 miles @ 15.2 mph

Out to Sandon, Barkway and Chishill. Down to Fowlmere and back to Ashwell with a nice tail wind.

Apologise to Robert that we didn't notice that we had lost you just before Bassinbgourn and to the guy who lost his chain in Steeple. I came back to look for you (only not far enough). Glad you got back to the Tuns OK.

Couple of impatient drivers out today. The worst being in Fowlmere where Karen was squeezed by a car attempting to pass only to realise that there was an oncoming car. This caused her to connect with Robert but nobody hurt and no damage to bikes.

Vicky did get the number (don't know if she can still remember it). Please use the whisper function if you want to discuss this further.

So, thanks all for a good ride and a nice cup of tea in the sunshine at the Tuns!

Cheers
    Peter
  • Robert,

I have whispered the number plate to you should you wish to report the car.

Thanks all for a great ride today.

Vicky
  • We had lots of nutters in cars too this morning. Must be something to do with the sunshine. Glad to hear all are ok.