Welcome to the forum

8am Sat 18th April... 50miles

edited April 2015 in Club runs
Apparently it was arranged (as MC/Robbie/etc are tearing up the Yorkshire hills this weekend) it was going to be a shorter one (50-60 miles) but hilly + blazing up the hills, regroup at the top kind of ride

Great for those looking to get back onto 8am rides without having to hold on for 100 miles, and still good training for those looking for it

ps. I don't have a route

Comments

• Sounds good to me
    I'll bring the sunshine
  • will try and make it for a bit before I head to Wembley, wembley that famous place you want to be... wembley

:-))))
  • How about the old favourite of Hexton Hill, down Sundon Hill, up Sharpenhoe Clappers ...

... quick espresso at Emily's (Whitwell) and return via Little Wymondley, Willian, Baldock. 53 miles

With the option to go longer (- from Emily's head to Knebworth, Walkern (I think) Cromer, Rushden ...) for anyone who wants it. I reckon Vince'd know the way
  • I will try to get out tomorrow with you guys. Cold or hayfever, not sure which but hopefully will be ok tomorrow. The route sounds just right.
  • Sounds good! See you tomorrow Vince :)
  • Skelders - come on you Gooners! I couldn't resist.

Forget cycling and get down to the Arsenal designated pubs to soak in the atmosphere.

Jealous.....
  • Haha... Dont worry Jeremy, I have club Wembley seats... Unlimited food and booze .... We start at 2 :-) HELL YEAH!!!

BUT.... I need a few miles first.....
  • Hangover the size of Essex, won't make it I'm aFraid:-(
  • Very good ride today, Andy, Jane, Nathaniel, Vincent. Rode hilly 55miles over 17mph average with a stop at whitwell.
    Back for 12.00. Still needed a sleep so it was not too easy. Wind made it quite a decent ride. Thanks for excellent company all as usual.
  • Really enjoyed the descents today - dry roads, brilliant sunshine, tidy riding and a few big grins from Vince

Logged 770m of climbing at 17.4mph av. Legs v tired indeed now