Welcome to the forum

Thu 23rd Chaingang

edited April 2015 in Chain gangs
I vaguely remember somebody suggesting a chaingang for tomorrow evening, but can't find it in t'forum

I'm keen if anyone else is (and assuming it's not too fast - up to 21mph ideally). I can't guarantee I'll escape from work at normal time, but v probable. Weather should be good

Please post here if interested

Comments

• I'm keen
  • That was Andy's "Intro Chain Gang" thread

Sorry - I can't make it though. Have fun!
  • Can I get a roll call of interest on this? It seems like with a Tuesday group going at 20-21 and including beginners, a Thursday ride could be superlfuous.

However, I'm still very happy to come along and mentor one this Thursday if people are still keen?
  • Sorry did Tuesday chain gang, so will not be coming
    Hope you all have fun
    James
  • Yes I was up for the Thursday option ... Are we quorate ?
  • Okay, looks like there's enough interest, four riders are enough to do some practice.

Three tuns at 7???

A
  • Looks like I can't be out too late tonight so I'll be doing intervals instead. Apologies
  • Thanks Andy. That was good for my legs

...and more importantly (I think), we got better and better at working as a group, as the session went on. I failed to start and stop Garmin at the appropriate points, but I'd guess our av speed varied from 18 to 21mph, according to what you were coaching us to do at the time (and without losing anyone)

I'll be up for more Thursday chain-gangs if anyone else is