Welcome to the forum

Tour de Yorkshire this weekend

edited April 2015 in General
Anyone planning to see this? I am riding over from my farm on Friday and staying over for Saturday near Malton in Rillington. Happy to meet up probably in Pickering on Friday or somewhere near Malton on Saturday.

Comments

• Geoff I am riding it. I think Martin is also. I am heading up on Saturday with the family and staying at old Uni friends in knaresborough or Leeds, then heading on to a wedding reception after the ride on Sunday ( the sportive of course).
    May try to see the finish in York Saturday but am guided by what my friends up there are going to do. Will let you know where we will be.
  • Well that was a tough 140km with 1000m of climbing, 6:07:03. 80% of it was ridden in the rain unlike the pro race which was following us. Fantastic crowd support throughout the route. Can recommend it. Vincent rode it as well with some Uni mates.
  • Well done you two...I looked at getting the train down to cheer you on but it wasn't really feasible from my location. I'm just back from cycling there and certainly feel it in my legs...all good though. Glad you enjoyed it.