Welcome to the forum

Velogames Giro D'Italia mini league.

edited May 2015 in General
I have started a mini league on the velogames website for the upcoming Giro. The league is called CC Ashwell, and the code is 050663949.

Comments

• when I try that code it says it has not been recognised?
  • The previous league does not work. The new league code is 05171721. This league has the same name as before.
  • have signed up
  • Vampyres have signed on.
  • thanks team GoPro is entered Felix
  • CCA(dam) entered by Adam...
  • I'm in FF2A KoM
  • Well, what a stage yesterday! Kudos to young Travis, great selection there!

Lot's of people riding the Orica wave, I can't see it keeping going beyond week 1 IMO.
  • Yes well done Travis. Noah was a little easier to live with yesterday now he has been knocked off the top spot
  • Quite happy to be on the top at the half way stage, I doubt it will last.
    However, the purpose of this post is to query the validity of my nearest rival, Esparregado, who would appear to be a Portuguese person with, as far as I know, no association with CCA. I could be wrong, so apologies if I am, but can Velogames evict him if he's where he shouldn't be?
  • Well done Vic. That is a slender lead you have. The lead has changed in the Field household for the better :-) Still all to play for though.
  • One cannot help but feel a lot hinges on the time trial tomorrow!
  • yes TT could change it all

BTW our Portuguese friend would have needed the league code to enter so must have seen this forum
  • Adam had hoped that Tom Danielson was going to get him a few more points, but after seeing him in a bike shop in Girona earlier today, I guess that's not going to happen.
  • And the winner is............
    some Portuguese fella who translates as collard greens???? Did we ever find out who this is?? If not a CCA member then John P has the honours

Either way it was good fun with the lead changing a few times. I think we got the right result in the Field household :-)

Esparregado Couve Portuguesa 6135 points

Vampyres John Polak 5890 points

FF2A KoM Stuart Field 5643 points

Banana Chips jackie Field 5098 points

Gamlingay Roulers Vic Brown 4833 points

Playful puppies Lola 4806 points

Piazza Aubergine Jane Dixon 4565 points

The flapjacks Mark 4204 points

Team NOAH Noah Field 4174 points

Team GoPro Felix 4087 points

H.s. Ponys Alex 3731 points

Grupo Compacto David Hadsley 3635 points