Welcome to the forum

Intermediate Ride_Sat 16th May

edited May 2015 in Club runs
Planning an intermediate ride on Saturday with Karen and Susan.

About 40 miles @ about 15 mph.

Meet @ 3 Tuns @ 9-30 am as usual.

Bassingbourn - Shepreth - Barrington - Newton - Whittlesford - Duxford - Fowlmere - Foxton - Orwell - Guilden

Cheers

Peter

Comments

• Olly and I will be there, what a lovely way to spend our wedding anniversary!
  • Thanks Peter for the energy gel, soren and the help with puncture and the push up the hill. Hope we did not slow you all up too much. Good to get the miles in. Think we did about 39 ?.
  • A good group of 10 out today, me, Karen, Susan, Olly, Linda, Yvonne, Kit, Paul, Holly and Sophie.
    40 miles @ just under 15 mph as planned.
    Nice cup of tea at the Tuns with Emma, Dave and Jenny who did the club ride.
    Well done Paul for sticking at it. Maybe a little further than you normally do.
    Yvonne and Linda were looking strong and well matched with their pink handlebar tape - nice touch.
    And happy anniversary to Olly and Susan. Can't think of a better way to spend it.
    Cheers
    Peter
  • We had an amazing time. Thank you so much for suggesting this route, I'd not cycled those roads beyond Duxford before and it was so nice to go somewhere new. It was a lovely start to our celebrations which then continued by me spending a very happy amount on new cycling shoes at Kinetic.
    Susan
  • Thanks for a very enjoyable ride - agree was nice to go somewhere new. Glad you liked the pink handlebars! We like to coordinate :-)