Welcome to the forum

New club 50 record - 16/05/15

edited May 2015 in Time Trial
Saturday saw Will race his first ever 50 Time trial in the ECCA 50 on the E2.

A superb performance meant he placed 8th in a time of 1:49:59 taking the club record from Justin by 4 seconds.

Fantastic effort, Will.

Comments

• Top fella!
  • My brain can't compute riding 50 miles in that time. Amazing
  • A great ride and I think even more to come from Will...
  • Thanks chaps. It wasn't pretty... Never cramped like that before! I had to be taken off the bike and put in my car pretty much, what a diva. Very glad to sneak under 1:50 by a second... Currently still unable to deal with stairs.
  • Outstanding Will! Great ride mate. Plus points for getting carried off your bike - that's pro!
  • Brilliant ride Will. Agree with Matt - difficult to imagine you were travelling faster than the Primavera group for nearly 2 hours on your own.
  • awesome Will, well done. just think how much quicker you would have gone if you hadnt been worrying about roadworks and rider numbers.
  • Congratulations Will. This is a tremendous result.
  • Total respect - a great ride and result. Are you thinking of riding a 100m and 12h this season?
  • And he thought he couldn't do it!

I think this year will be a big one for club records :)
  • Nice one, Will. That's quite fast.
  • Outstanding Will.

It's funny you say about a 100, I heard Will saying that would be his next attempt as he enjoyed this so much!!
  • Congratulations Will, Awesome ride...now a Diva so what's next....celebrity status!!!!
  • Fantastic, well done Will, and in conditions that were not all that fast.