Welcome to the forum

edited April 2018 in Kit

Comments

• Hi Andy

would be interested in this. Nothing to swap though. We are probably not about next week though so can it wait till following TT?

Thanks

Stuart
  • Yep, no problem Stuart. I took a look and it's the basic Endura suit, so not bad at all. Nice insert. I'll bring it along.

I may be time trialing in a plain suit for the rest of the season. Booooo! Will S has a small and a large in stock, which I'm going to try, but fear the large will be too large and the small will be too small. WSS.

A
  • Hi Andy,

I took delivery of a medium Long Sleeve TMG club skinsuit from Will last month which is probably a little bit big for me. Only worn it once. I'd be happy to swap it out for a small.
  • Great Thanks Andy
  • edited April 2018
  • Hi Andy,

Sounds good to me. If the large doesn't fit and you want a medium then just get a small from Will and we can do a straight swap. I'm in Biggleswade so organising the swap at the weekend won't be a problem.
  • edited April 2018
  • Hi Andy,

I'll text you tomorrow to organise.

I also have a Castelli Speedsuit in XL (XL Castelli = Medium in the real world) which I used last season that should fit you which is now a little big for me. Looking for £85 - has a couple of pin marks but this is probably the fastest suit out there at the moment and has Castelli's top line pad which is super comfortable.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/castelli/body-paint-30-speed-suit-ec060332
  • edited April 2018