Welcome to the forum

Chain Gang_26th May

edited May 2015 in Chain gangs
The chain gang route is free from the resurfacing that has been done on the TT course.
Some pot hole repair work going on near South Farm.

Weather looking good so hoping for a big turnout!
7-30 pm at the Tuns
7-40 pm at Steeple

I'll be at the Tuns for a medio group ~ 22 mph

Comments

• Peter, many thanks. I will try to get out also. Being half term some people may be away but hopefully there will be a lot of takers as the weather is looking good.
  • Will be there, yippee!
  • D'oh, can't make this now. Sorry chaps and chapesses. Have a good one
  • edited May 2015
    Eight out tonight
    Andy W and Dan M split off to form a fast 2-up TT
    Vincent, Tim A, Tim D, Tom A, Rebecca M and Myself formed a medio group. Unfortunately we lost Tom and Rebecca around Bassingbourn

We pushed on for one lap of through and off and 2 laps of TTT. I was glad of that as I was definitely the weakest link tonight.
    Some strong pulls from Vincent (as usual), especially his 25 pmh stints from Litlington to Bassingbourn. Tim D was clearly up for it tonight as he even brought a bottle! Tim A was gently coerced to go onto a 3rd lap and put in some strong turns.

Lap 1 @ 21.2 mph
    Lap 2 @ 22.2 mph
    Lap 3 @ 22.1 mph

Rebecca and Tom, maybe next time sit on the back for a bit and see how long you can hang on. Or post up on the forum and try and get another group going.
    Jane - sorry you missed it. We could have done with a few more out on quite a nice evening.

Looking forward to next week already!
    Cheers
    Peter
  • Sorry we could not be there sounds like a good one. Hopefully next week. Stuart
  • Dan and I stuck to two laps of 2-up, managing a touch over 24mph on the first lap and a touch under 24 for the second.

Fingers crossed for the gravel between Wrestlingworth and Ashwell to settle down by next week....