Welcome to the forum

Beastway Mtb series 2015

edited May 2015 in Cyclocross/Offroad
Anyone else racing Beastway this year? I raced last week and will be racing again tonight. Tough racing but great practice and training for the bigger events.

Comments

• Someone told me that they allow cross bikes for this. I might be up for a few races using it as summer cross training.
  • Historically cross bikes have been allowed. I did a couple on a cross bike last year, and a couple on MTB. The courses are more suited to MTB, and I was faster on MTB, but you can certainly do it on a cross bike.

Good series, good luck both of you!
  • Good race last night. Bit longer than usual taking 1h16min as i got an extra lap in, not that my body wanted too lol. I did see one young lad with an Ashwell top on but didnt hang around after race to say hello as it started to rain. Hope you had a good race!

There is one guy that races there with a CX bike every round. Personally i wouldnt as the course can be very bumpy and technical, but if you are just interested in a good work out, skills practice and not worried about your result i cant see why not.