Welcome to the forum

LAST CHANCE TO ORDER KIT BEFORE CHRISTMAS! ALSO TO GET THOSE WARMER TOPS TIGHTS ETC IN NOW!!

edited November 2009 in Kit
I will be putting an order together next week for warmer/winter kit. Please have a look at the brochure which is on our website if you need anything. I don't have the budget to hold all the warmer jackets, tights & tops so you will have to put individual orders in. A number of members want things delievered before Christmas so please get your requests in ASAP so this can be achieved.

I can recomend the Roubaix top, I bought one last year and coupled with a full sleeved base layer & gilet was perfect for most (if not all) of the colder rides!

Cheers,

Tim

Comments

• Hi Tim, looking for a super tight short sleeve cca jersey. Do you have any in stock at the moment?

Jon
  • what size?
  • To be honest I'm not sure, I'd guess a medium. What's the chest size on a medium?
  • Just found the brochure, medium seems a good fit. Can you put me down for a short sleeve medium jersey.

Cheers. Jon
  • Jon S, would that be Jon Sunderland? need to know so I get the shirt to the right Jon :-)

Also I have a medium in stock
  • Beaut if you could hold that for me. Cheque or cash?

Jon Sinclair, I brought the bike off yourself a few years back now.

I live just round the corner from you so I could nip over at a moment that is suitable for you?
  • cheque please... ohhhhh Jon 'mountain goat' Sinclair!! now i know :-)

give me a call - 020 7763 7080
  • Hi,

Nigel here (Ed's dad!). I was at the meeting Tuesday for the first time.

Is it too late to order a 'Gridlock' adult size small reflective jacket?!
    http://www.endura.co.uk/Product.aspx?dept_id=122&prod_id=128

£38 if I read correctly?

cheers,
    Nigel
  • shouldn't be, I'll give them a call today
  • I forgot to mention, on this batch of jackets we have the option for 'Cycle Club Ashwell' lettering on the arms for an additional £4. £38 gets you the jacket, large reflective logo on the back and a small one on the front. Let me know what you would like.

If they have them in stock it should be 1/2 weeks delivery, if not it should be mid December