Welcome to the forum

Saturday 6th June 9.30am club ride

edited June 2015 in Club runs
Summer might finally be here.........

Could be a bit down on numbers tomorrow morning as lots of people are doing the chrono/tour of Cambridgeshire Grand fondo on Sat/Sun.

For those of us that are out, I thought that we could do the circumnavigation of Stevenage route, so Ashwell-Walkern-Watton at Stone-Knebworth-Codicote-Whitwell-Willian-Baldock-Ashwell

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/662600360

See you in the morning

Comments

• Hi, if it's ok, myself & my partner (Janet) would like to join you tomorrow for this ride?

We're newbies looking to join.

Regards,

Gareth
  • Not out tomorrow, we're saving our legs for the interclub on Sun. Good luck to all everyone doing the TdC TT and Gran Fondo.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi Gareth

Would be great to have you and Janet come along tomorrow. Average speed for the last couple of Sat club runs has been 16-17mph if this helps.

David
  • Thank you David.

We should be ok, but if there's a problem we'll drop off and navigate our own way home.
  • Olly and I will be out tomorrow. Looking forward to the route and hopefully some sunshine.
    Susan
  • GWDGWD
    edited June 2015
    We really enjoyed this morning's ride.

Thank you all for making us feel welcomed.

Gareth
  • David, that was a lovely ride, lots of variety and the sunshine too. Thanks, Emma for the tea and biscuits, a real treat. So nice to see Simon again and to meet Gareth and Janet. Hope your ride was ok this afternoon, Emma.
  • Great ride David, thanks, nice go somewhere a bit different, great lanes and a great cafe stop - thanks Emma. I went for a swim in the afternoon and got the most amazing cramp!