Welcome to the forum

Tdf Velogames mini- leaugue

edited June 2015 in General
The league name is CC Ashwell, and the code is 27104508.

Comments

• Bring it on!
  • FF2A KoM are in.

Only 6 teams so far.

The clock is ticking. Must be done by Saturday
  • Team Coco Froome has joined :)

Here's Coco
  • I'm in, Gamlingay Roulers ride (and no doubt fall) again!

Is Chris Froome is going for the menacing Ernst Stavro Blofeld look? Not doing it for me.
  • I think Coco the cat should be worried - Uncle Chris seems to have had his sofa reupholstered in the same fur...
  • Oh dear what has happened here? This is a man who used to have snakes that would have treated Coco as a snack.

Jackie and Felix are in
  • This is not just any competition... the CCAFTdF trophy up for grabs

FTdF
  • A fine looking chunk of metal. Does it have past winners on the back?
  • Ah yes, I will need it back to add Iain's name from 2014. Then again, I will need it back anyway when I win!
  • Fighting talk
  • Inspired by Matt's trophy I've entered!
  • I'm in too.
  • 24 entries now

There is still time
  • Day 1 - victory is mine :-) bring on the trophy ;-)
  • Good start!
  • Enjoy your day in Yellow Emma. Some of us have more long term plans!! ;o)
  • VicVic
    edited July 2015
    Emma

13.8km ridden - 3346km to go!
  • Eddy merckx in the 70's - yellow from beginning to end :-) emmak in 2015.....
  • and again - fighting talk
  • My 'thinking outside the box' seems to have backfired.
  • I knew I could count on Spartacus....day2 still in yellow :-)
  • Groan!
  • Noooooooooooooo! - Spartacus has let me down:-(
  • edited July 2015
    That's more like it!
    Go Rodriguez!
  • VicVic
    edited July 2015
    Emma

That was very inconsiderate of him, especially as he was a dead cert for loads of points on the cobbled stage tomorrow.
    How dare he abandon after cycling 55km with broken vertebrae? I think I'd still be lying in the gutter crying for my Mum!
  • First Spartacus, now tony.....after a stellar start this is so not going well :-( maybe the yellow jersey is cursed.....
  • Last year I picked Froome, Cav and Contador, and they all crashed out of the race.
    This year I've picked them again hoping they're going to take extra care and stay upright.
    So far so good for my top three, however every other member of my team has hit the deck in the last few days, luckily only one retirement.
    Tough sport is cycling.
  • I wish Pinot would stop throwing hissy fits & get on & ride his bike. Personally I'm not a fan, I only picked him because my wife likes his name!
  • Yes, yes, it's all coming together nicely - apart from TJ.

Love Bardet, love the tune at the end of highlights prog even more..... Bardet, bardet....