Welcome to the forum

Saturday 4th July 9.30am club ride - with guest navigator

edited July 2015 in Club runs
To celebrate American independence day we will have a guest navigator for tomorrow's ride.

Details to follow...........

Comments

• Morning David, was just about to post something......

Following the epic of last week I've volunteered to give David a break from navigating this week. Planning a less hilly option of:

Bassingbourn - Chapel Hill - Barton - Coton - Madingley - Hardwick - Bourn - Gransdens- Everton - Sutton - Hinxworth. Just over 50 miles.

Already looking forward to the final sprint, but where will it start (Emma)?

See you at the Tuns @ 9-30 am
    Should be sunny. Nice cuppa at the Tuns upon our return.

Cheers
    Peter
  • Sounds great !
  • I think I'll ride over for this one, giving me the option to head home early if the heat gets to me, or a lovely longer ride if it doesn't.

If needed, my kitchen tap is available to top up water bottles. Might even manage coffee and cake if pressed.
  • Sounds very tempting Vic!
  • Chocolate cake
  • Mandatory stop at Vic's it is then!
  • A super day for the ride. A good crew out.
    50 miles @ 17 mph made for a great day out. Thanks to Vicky for the water stop and to David for the lead out on the sprint!
    Who's up for a bit of guest navigating next week?
  • Was indeed superb - thanks guest navigator ! Really enjoyed my day off, must do it more often!! Glad you liked my lead out & congrats on the sprint win to PeteT although there may have been some deviation from the racing line ;)
  • David. Sounds like a good ride and decent pace.
    So is Peter disqualified or does the result stand?