Welcome to the forum

Sunrise ride... 6am Sunday 5th July

edited July 2015 in General
Dunno aboot the route yet - but something like 40 miles starting in Guilden at 6.30am.

See you later!

Comments

• Martin was going to say too much to do tomorrow but 40 miles would have us back by 8.30am which would work. Will you poodle round mine on your way out? I'm in.
  • Oops glad I checked again. I see you mean Sunday not Saturday. Not sure as I may get a longer window on Sunday. will probably sneak out sat as my earlier comment. Hope you get takers for Sunday 6.30am
  • edited July 2015
    Me and Vince now doing St Ives 100k at 6am from guilden.

This route: starting in Guilden though;

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/7547675

Not looking to smash it up or anything: Vince just wants the miles. Whatever medio pace ya like.

Coffee from St Ives Esso garage, sipped by the bridge. C'mon!
  • I may join you and would meet you at junction of Heath Rd and Drove Rd, if I'm there I'm there, don't wait. I will assume 6.30 or there abouts.
  • Martin thanks for organising. Also Rob and James thanks for a truly enjoyable ride. A genuinely top ride. 60 miles and home before 9.30am. With a decent winding up of the pace to add that all important .2mph average to the ride pace.
    Long live the Early Bird Ride.
  • edited July 2015
    20.5mph av.