Welcome to the forum

CCA Chain Gang 2 world premier

edited July 2015 in Chain gangs
The moment you have all been waiting for - well the chain group from this Tuesday.

The world premier of CCA Chain Gang 2 - Gone with the Wind

About 15 mins long. Steeple to Shingay T junction.

Watch out for the sharp breaking at about 10.20 mins otherwise pretty smooth.

Stuart

https://youtu.be/JY7VmL-4RZs

Comments

• Great video Stuart, you'll soon be rivalling Martin.
    Nice interlude with the Strava screenshot.

I can't make the next two weeks. Keep it going (steady)!

Cheers
    Peter
  • Nice video Stuart - really fun to watch. Appreciate you taking time to post this.

Will be there on Tuesday for Chaingang 3.
  • Love this. I will look at this in November and this weather will seem a million miles away.

Not sure I can make the next one. Have a great ride. See you hopefully the one after.
  • Sorry but Noah and I will not be able to make this one tonight. Have a good one
  • I think I might come on this one! See if I can hold a lap haha!
  • good ride thanks! can't believe i could hold on for 2 laps
  • No surprise to me Nathaniel you were looking good...good work out.. About 23.4 mph per lap..1st lap would have been quicker but we slowed to wait...bonus that we didn't get wet!
  • Thanks Stuart for taking the time to produce this. Missed you both tonight :)

7 started then we grew to 9 and shrank back to 5 by the end of lap two. Carmello decided two wasn't enough and carried on into the sunset .... Good to see Jim again - it's been a while!

23.1 lap 1
    23.2 lap 2

Thanks all and hope to do it all again next week
  • Sorry I couldn't make tonight. Glad it went well though a chaingang of five is a lot tougher than last weeks great turnout.
  • edited January 2016
    Just bringing this back to the top.
    Chaingang2 - the movie.
    Just in case you needed inspiration to ride in the deep midwinter.
    JP
  • Happy days