Welcome to the forum

All my cycling kit being dumped on eBay if anyone wants a possible bargain

edited July 2015 in General

That's the present listing on eBay.
Many, many more items to follow. Two more this evening. Always from 20:15hrs.

Two more bikes to be washed and photographed. Sunn HT mtn bike, Dawes SuperGalaxy.

This evening my Garmin and a pair of KeoClassic pedals.

Thereafter, over the next 10 days or so, I'll be listing absolutely everything*, gloves, pumps, multi tools, tyres, turbo trainer, CCA top, carbon soled Spec' shoes x2 size 9, overbooties, turbo trainer tyre, front and rear lights, glasses, helmet, 29er mtn bike tyres, cycling tops, chains / gears, sprockets, rear mech's, waterproofs, you name it, it's going on eBay.

Please note: everything has a starting price of £0.99. No Buy-it-now prices. This means some stuff will go for the proverbial song. And you can collect from Sandon should you wish.

* - doubt anyone want my cycling bib shorts!

Calf and buttock muscles are utterly stuffed, calf torn, so no more cycling for me.

Email me if you have any questions as I rarely visit. timfisher46@gmail.com

Comments

• Thanks for the emails - and some people's purchases.

I've ceased posting on eBay for the summer holidays - I'll await the return-to-work and peoples' boredom, that way I will have a larger audience. My Trek 1.7 sold for a derisory £256, the new turbo tyre for £0.99.

If you have anything you need, do email me. I've got heaps of mountain bike tyres (26 and 29), road bits, some items that serves both cycling communities plus the "usual" odds and sods accumulated over a decade of riding.

Some more images HERE