Welcome to the forum

Tuesday 4th

edited August 2015 in Chain gangs
I'm in. Lillie has joined the club officially and is in. We may have a beer after too. Anyone else?

Comments

• yep should be there and MC thinks he will be too.

Last week to averaged 22.8 (with 7 riders) on lap 1 and 22.9 (with 5 riders) on lap 2 and technique was much better but still needs work. I think we will be much tighter tomorrow and with a few more bodies hopefully.
  • I should be along tonight hopefully, as timekeeping tomorrow - see if the legs have recovered since Sunday, or I get dropped in the first mile...
    Cheers,
    Dave.
  • Noah has been U23 development squad training at Hog hill all day so we won't be there unfortunately. Not sure if my legs would be up to it anyway after Sunday

Hopefully next week

Stuart
  • Well behaved and a fair bit quicker this week with a turn out of 9 starting and 7 completing two laps at:

Lap 1 - 24.1mph
    Lap 2 - 23.5mph

Have to say I was blowing hard by the top of the rise at end of Lap 1 and thought I was going out the back at one point...

Welcome to the club Lillie. Holding on to this ride after a only three weeks was a fantastic effort. I hope both you and Adam have or are getting TT bikes too!
  • Cheers James D. Lil says thanks. Great ride. Was fast from the off and very enjoyable. Thank you for waiting for Lil on lap two, but she definitely didn't expect people two, but the encouragement people gave her was fantastic. A TT could well be in order.

A beer after was also lovely and well want. Looking forward to next week already.