Welcome to the forum

First Target for this year Achieved!!!

edited June 2008 in Road Racing
Thought I'd blow my own trumpet, as no one else will (and It's a good trick if you can do it!!).

My first target for this year was to obtain my 3rd Cat licence, and this came through the post yesterday. So no more 4th Cat for me. Yahoo.
Next target is to pick up points in longer road races, as my 4th cat points came from shorter circuit races.

Feeling quite smug if I might say so - it's just the small things in life
Cheers

Trahern

Comments

• Well done mate, top man, points are points regardless of a crit race which is stop start for an hour or the longer road races, those crit races are just as hard. i am still trying to get a point in any race.
  • Well done Trahern, (Karen says the club needs smug bastards like you ) your new certificate is in the post!

And & Kaz
  • Well done fella ! sounds like your flying
    Scott
  • Due to a wrong placement in a race, BC told me I was still a 4th Cat and sent through a new 4th licence so my 3rd cat was short lived and I still needed 1 point to achieve it.
    However, last night (24th June) I raced at Hillingdon and after going on 5 breaks (all to no avail) and chasing down numerous others, a bunch charge up the hill resulted in a 7th place and 3 points.

So now I should have 12 points and am waiting for my 3rd cat licence to be sent through - they can't have it back this time Ha Ha!!!!
    Feeling smug again now

Trahern