Welcome to the forum

Endura Club Kit Order closes 30th October

edited October 2015 in Kit
There will be an Endura Club Kit order which will arrive before Christmas!

Use this to get kit if you are riding through the winter. Roubaix jackets, thermal bib longs, Gilets etc.
To see the range go to the Endura web site and click on the "Custom Clothing" tab them click the "classic" "women's" or "WT" tabs to view the range and the sizing guide. Remember the premium and WT range are an athletic fit! (So if you ain't built like a pro peloton rider go up a size!)
As before any of the items can be branded in club colours, we have to have 3 of any item (any sizes) or a premium will apply if you still want it!

E mail me on the kit link with your orders

The order will go off on Friday 30th October

I will be at the club night tomorrow or e mail me any questions

Kit

Comments

• just bringing this back to the top!
  • Hi,

please could anyone give me guidance on sizing of woman's jerseys and gilets?

What is the sizing like in comparison to makes like castelli and dhb?

Would appreciate any help please ????

Thank you,
    Janet
  • Hi Janet,

I have a standard short sleeve, a pro short sleeve, a long sleeve and gilet from Endura. They are all ladies fit in a size medium (I would say that I am generally a size 12 top). The pro top is a good fit and and i would say the standard ones are quite roomy (but i couldnt get a small on around arms and hips). In my opinion the Endura tops come up larger than the Italian makes. I generally wear pearl izumi and they are equivalent to a medium in them. If you want to try any of mine on you are very welcome.

Hope this helps
    Emma
  • I have a small womens gilet from Endura and a small mens gilet from Castelli. Both a couple of years old now. The Endura is definitely a bit bigger (and the cut fits my shape better, but not a v fair comparison because my Castelli is a mans cut). This gilet is my most worn and most valued bit of Endura kit, because it gives lots of extra protection for something so packable and light

From Endura, I've also got a small mens S/S jersey, which is long/baggy in lots of places (emergency purchase) ... and a mens small L/S Roubaix jersey which is q roomy, but in winter I like having space for layers and pockets full of food and spare clothes, so I've been q happy with this one ... and an XS S/S jersey, which is great but I can't remember if it's mens or womens, pro or standard, sorry!
  • Thank you both :-)
  • Thanks Emma & Jane for your input on ladies sizing

Janet i have whispered you

Kit
  • Hi Mark, I sent you an email but not sure if you received it. I bought a pair of the TGM bib shorts in a small from WILL about 10 days ago - I tried them on at home and they come up a bit large (specifically long!) and look nora batty at my ankles. WILL said the stock has now been transferred to you? I was hoping to swap them for a pair of small bib shorts and leg warmers - I'll pay any extra, The tights I have still have tags/plastic bag etc as I only tried them on. If this is possible it would be great. Mitchy 07970080234.
  • I don't know why I deserve capital letters, but I like it... And I think you mean bibtights. If your bibshorts were baggy around your ankles I'd be rather worried about how you're wearing them...
  • capitals because you are on the committee - respect where its due. And yes - bib tights.
  • We have just been told at work that we cannot use capital letters because it is SHOUTING
  • Hi, Sorry to chase, but any update on the delivery please?

Did my first crit on saturday and looking to do a few more after xmas and would be great to wear CC Ashwell kit.
  • What sizing are you? There should be some jerseys and shorts in the tmg stock still... Mitchy said you were looking good in the crit!
  • Hi, unfortunately I'm a bit larger than the TMG kit we have in stock :( I'm probably an XL (Jersey) & L (bibs).

I said after the race never again, until I saw that I actually got my first point :)
  • Hi Mark and Will,

I'm after some casual CCA kit, like a track suit or a retro style zipped jumper. Is that you?

Any long-sleeve TMG size 'M' skinsuits left?

Sgt P.