Welcome to the forum

~~ Last Pub Night of 2009 ~~ Club Kit Shop WILL be there, usual time - Rose & Crown

edited November 2009 in General
Hi All,

Last chance to get those Xmas pressies in!

current stock is as follows:

Pro Road Jersey - 1 x S & 1 x M
Pro Road Shorts - 1 x XXL (owned by Strappy, turns out he's not a Large as he thought!)
Ultra Packable - 3 x S, 1 x M, 2 x L & 1 x XXL
Pro Gilet - 2 x S & 3 x L
S.S. Jersey - 3 x S, 3 x M, 4 x L, 2 x XL & 1 x XXL
Lycra Bibshorts - 2 x S, 2 x M & 1 x XXL
L.S. Jersey - 1 x S, 3 x M & 1 x L

Knee Warmers black
arm warmers (black)
arm warmers (blue)
NECK TUBEs / Buffs
Leg Warmers S/M
Leg Warmers L/XL

I am expecting a final order for 2009 in about two weeks which will include a few of the Roubaix tops, some youth kit and more shorts before anyone asks.

The 2010 catalogue will be with me tomorrow, so ladies you can view your new items available to you.

Any other requests from the catalogue, as per usual, will be a special order. next order will realistically be in the Spring.

Hope that all makes sense and see you tomorrow.

Cheers

Skelders

Comments

• I was struggling for ideas for the missus. Which do you think she'd prefer - pro gilet or L/S jersey?
  • Hi Skelders. Its no good i cant face the pinching of my medium size jersey anymore, so its time for some Large kit. Please can you save me a short sleeve jersey and an ultra packable in large. Cheers. I will come over to pub tonight so see ya there. Andy
  • LOL... will do Andy.

Adam... definately the Gilet... its the side entry pocket that gets them everytime ;-)
  • great night, good banter and plenty of new events being discussed for next year!!