Welcome to the forum

Saturday 21st November 9.30am club ride

edited November 2015 in General
I'm not around tomorrow so would somebody like to volunteer to navigate a route ? Thanks!

Looks like you might have to dig out the winter woollies too - even DaveW might have to don some longs :)

Enjoy if you are out, seeya next week.

Comments

• I am (finally) planning to be out and will be happy to navigate a route.

Fingers crossed for weather!
  • 4 degrees, heavy rain... If you insist....
  • Sounds like perfect DaveW/DaveN weather !!
  • Going to decide in the morning, can cope with any 2 out of cold/wet/windy, but not all 3!

Looks like a strong northerly, so a route in that direction is probably best.
  • I'll be out...I rode in the wind earlier in the week and it wasn't too bad. Might be trickier in a group, but somehow I don't think there'll be too many of us!
  • The voice of reason in our household has suggested gale force winds, snow and roadbikes aren't a safe combination, so sadly we won't be joining anyone whose voice of reason is a little less reasonable. Enjoy it if you are out!
  • THE DOG - HE SAY NO! Just tried to put my dog out in the garden for his morning business and he refused to venture out. So will follow suit. Perhaps he is the voice of reason in my household Jenny. I will probably venture out in the slightly less inclement weather this afternoon. Maybe exploring the Royston hills if anyone else is interested in joining me.
  • unable to make it this morning due to a lay in with a cup of tea. Nothing to do with the weather conditions.

Dave N.
  • Well, as Dave W (aka The Voice of Reason) and Dave N aren't venturing out I'm going to give it a miss too!