Saturday 9th Jan - 8am

edited January 2016 in Club runs
options.....

1 = Harold/Odell Country Park route = 70 miles
2 = Blue Egg and back = 70 miles
3 = Quick Grafham = 61 miles
4 = the all new Flamme Rouge and back = 60 miles

Comments

• Was going to suggest your route out to Harrold. Weather situation seems to be improving for tomorrow.
  • Quite like the idea of poping into Flamme Rouge as have not yet been there
  • Hey, Flamme Rouge - great idea!

Espresso, bike bling and a chat with CCA's latest entrepreneur in the shape of Mr Quiggin

Forecast is more changeable than the weather itself, at the mo, so my fingers are crossed for a tailwind and for all the rain to fall elsewhere
  • Great idea to support Jamie.

I can't make tomorrow, but already mentioned to him that his shop might feature as a future club run destination.

Opening on Sunday's closer to Easter!
  • Flamme Rouge good call. See you at the Tuns.
  • Have guests round so cannot join you but say hi to Jamie for me.
  • Thanks to Phil for leading a good route around Bedford and then return via Gamblingay.
    Visited Flamme Rouge for coffee and bike bling.
    Made to feel very welcome by Jamie and his staff - highly recommend others drop by.
    Felt a bit off colour so struggled a bit today - hopefully better next week.
    I ended up with 73miles at 16/17mph.
    JP
  • Thanks All - enjoyed that! Wet, gritty, great caf
  • enjoyed that

6 out
    60 miles
    17.2 avg
  • I got drenched :-(
  • It was fantastic to see you all yesterday. I hope you enjoyed the coffee!
    Jane was so covered in mud that she looked as if she had taken a shortcut across a ploughed field on the way up.

We'll be opening Sunday's from March, as ever you are all always welcome. And don't forget we give club discounts should you be tempted by some bling. I can drop off bits in the Ashwell, Biggleswade, letchworth areas also. I bet you Wiggle can't do same day delivery!

See you again soon - I'm going to bring some treats to the next club night!

J