Saturday 16th Jan - 8am

edited January 2016 in General
options.....

1 = Harold/Odell Country Park route = 76 miles
2 = Blue Egg and back = 70 miles
3 = Quick Grafham = 61 miles

Comments

• me too, looks a bit icy to me... :-O
  • Down the velodrome... next week I'm back on the 8am.
  • I'm in. My vote would be for Harold / Odell as haven't cycled that route yet.
  • Doing my chores early and bike later tomorrow.
    Go careful - it was nasty on the roads this morning.
  • Turbo for me

I made the room temperature go up 4 degrees today, by pedalling for an hour. Reckon Tacx should put that in their sales materials
  • had a buttress of a cold all week. On rollers tomorrow morning and then may go out on cross bike Sunday early if tomorrow goes well. Need to build up my cross riding for an event in April that will take no prisoners but will get out again with the 8am crew soon.
  • Phil,
    Do you fancy leaving until a little later in the morning and maybe waiting till the ice has melted?
    Jeremy, what time were you thinking of coming out?
  • enjoyed that....

1 out....me
    76 (lonely) miles - did the Harold loop
    avg 17.2
    No stops...

was a bit "tasty" for the first hour but after that the roads were fine.....the second half was great...sunshine and tailwind

sorry pete didn't see yr post
  • Glad to hear you're home safe, Phil. Also q glad to have missed the 'tasty' bits today
    It's turbo time here. Going to find out what my Functional Threshold is ... and radiate a bit more heat into my house in the process
  • Sorry Pete didn't see your message until this evening - our paths crossed on the A600!
    Managed 50 miles in the end during the afternoon - nice loop around Welwyn area.
    Roads were OK and only started to feel cold towards the end.
    Pleased I got out as snow forecast.
    Well done Phil - hats off for braving the early morning frost
  • Back next week.... weather permitting. Good miles Phil !!!