Welcome to the forum

Sleaford Wheelers CC (Charity) 10 mile TT 26th March

edited January 2016 in Time Trial
This event held on the popular C10/10 single carriageway course has attracted over 100 entries in recent years with a record entry of 129 riders on the Start Sheet last season. The course record of 20:18 is held by George Atkins.
The event will once again support Cancer Research UK. Last year Sleaford Wheelers CC had the pleasure of passing on £1348 to this very worthy cause.
The entry fee is £8:00 and the closing date is Tuesday 15th March. Internet Entry is available and is now up and running. Postal entries are also welcome and should be sent to:

Doug Laidlow,
17 Fen Road,
Little Hale,
Sleaford,
Lincs.
NG34 9BD

Please make cheques payable to D.Laidlow.

I look forward to receiving another bumper entry.

Comments

• Good Day Folks,
    With a little over 1 week to the closing date of this popular event there are already 90 entries in. The closing date for entries is 23:59 on Tuesday March 15th. So plenty of time to get that entry in. Can we beat last years record entry of 129 with £1348 passed over to our chosen Charity, Cancer Research UK? As last year we have District permission to exceed 120 entiries, So no messing around with reserves, should we be fortunate enough to again exceed that figure. Internet Entry is available. Post or by hand also most welcome.
    If you have already entered or it is on it’s way please accept my apologies.
    The course record of 20:18 is held by George Atkins.
    The entry fee is £8:00 and the closing date is Tuesday 15th March. Internet Entry is available and is now up and running. Postal entries are also welcome and should be sent to:
    Doug Laidlow,
    17 Fen Road,
    Little Hale,
    Sleaford,
    Lincs.
    NG34 9BD
    Please make cheques payable to D.Laidlow, I look forward to receiving another bumper entry.