Welcome to the forum

Boxing Day saturday ride

edited December 2009 in Club runs
Who's up for a hilly one stopping for a drink somewhere and a mince pie. Santa hats are welcome.

Comments

• Yes, I am up for this. Chris.
  • Santa's hats welcome and the drink might be a shandy and the mince pie a tart.
  • got to check the family plans but will do my best to be there
  • Ooo Vicar! I fancy a tart. Hope to be there.
  • Looks like the roads are clearing. Should be ok tmrw.
  • Cemetery at what time?
  • how about 9am guys I'm a bit rusty so will likely take fixie out for 35-40 only.....am doing manchester track on sunday at 9am for 3 hrs so won't be going fast
  • Robbie confirm the time. A bit rusty after a lay off due to colds but happy to go with the flow as far as I can. Hilly always the best way to go. will get the mudguards out.
    Merry Christmas
    vincent
  • Sorry guys, can't make it due to family comittments. have fun.
  • edited December 2009
    Am there 8.30 with a couple from freedom tri. Might do a round the block for half an hour to pick up Geoff etc at 9am
  • edited December 2009
    apologies chaps, short notice i know, but wont be able to join you unfortunately
  • just checked in...thanks for that Robbie...good to see you all inc. Vincent good company and new members??...sorry not to complete route with you so hope all went well..Andrew and I cut back and took the main road back to Arrington.....did 27 with Andrew and seeing as I now appear to have a 4 hour session at manchester tomorrow think that just spinning was the best policy...........cross training at Village Hall Tuesday 7-8.30.see you there perhaps.
  • edited December 2009
    Ended up around forty and the Letchworth / Hitchin boys over sixty. Christmas does take its toll on your fitness. here's to next year!
  • Nearly 60 for me - hit the wall at about 40, so thanks for dragging me back to Ashwell chaps. Back on the turbo to work off that Xmas dinner ...