Welcome to the forum

Interclub dates 2016

edited February 2016 in Time Trial
The following are the dates for the interclub series between ourselves, Beds Road, Hitchin Nomads, Icknield Road and St Neots:

Sunday 24th Apr am---10
Sunday 12th Jun am-------15
Sunday 26th Jun 8:00------30
Sunday 17th Jul 9:00------ 25 (Combined with CCA 25 Champs)
Sunday 2nd Oct 9:30-------HC

Booking should be available via the BRCC book-to-ride system as normal.

Comments

• Thanks Jefe! Those dates all look good, except the hill climb which clashes with Track World's.
  • Thanks for the dates. I think the 10 clashes with the N&DCA #2 at Sawtry and is also the day before the RTTC little mountain so a few might not be able to make it

Jackie
  • edited February 2016
    Yes they have moved this forward a week by the looks of it which is a shame.
  • I should be good for the 10 and 25, I'll get them in the diary.

Luke
  • Does anyone know what the rules are on second claim riders representing the club in the Interclub series? I am tempted to include the hill climb in my 2016 calendar, but only if I can contribute to the club scoresheet.
  • Oh yes VP, second claim members can represent their clubs in the interclubs.
  • Thanks Tim, excellent news!
  • Great stuff Jon, will be great to catch up a bit after the event as well! I'll do my best to make it
  • Excellent Luke, always a good event and great time of year for a catch up too, tail end of season. Best of luck with your season's goals BTW.
  • The IC 10 is now likely to be on Sunday 24th April. Brogborough course is out of action at the moment so Icknield are currently looking for another course which can be used.
  • James do mean 25th?
  • Sunday is the 24th.
  • oh yes so it is. I was confused by the date at the top of the page.
  • edited March 2016
    Yep, me too, I had to double check! I think it was due to be held on Saturday originally.

Bit disappointed, was looking forward to that course again!
  • It's the interclub 30 next... Does anybody have a route description/map for this legendarily silly course so I can go and have a practise pretty please?
  • edited June 2016
    try this...but it might not be the latest version

https://hitchinnomads.cc/2014/06/19/interclub-30-22062014-start-sheet/
  • I've just received this from Nick Hickman of the Nomads:

Hello All,

The IC30 will follow the same format as in previous years. HQ is Southill Village Hall. First rider off at 08:01. Course: https://www.plotaroute.com/route/76637

Please would you give a heads up to your Club Members and get names to me by Sunday 19th June (I must close entries a bit earlier this year as I have a very full week leading up to the Event). We have an 80 rider limit. There were 49 on the sign on sheet last year so I don’t expect to have to allocate a per Club allowance and will cross that bridge if we come to it.

It would be very helpful if you could also highlight who are the fastest and slowest riders so I can set the field to avoid TKs having a very long wait at the end for stragglers.

Regards,