Welcome to the forum

Ashwell School quiz 19th march

edited February 2016 in General
Please see below, message from Heather Hayes organiser of the school quiz. If anyone fancies going let me know and ill pass on the email details.

I’m writing to let you know that the All New Ashwell School Quiz is going to be held on Saturday 19th March from 7.30pm and hoping that the cycling club or some of the members might think about entering a team. It’s £10 per person and team’s can be up to 8 people. A tapas supper is included in the price.

Comments

• If there's a CCA team, Olly and I would love to join in.
  • Sandie and I would like to come.
  • Dave and I would like to join a team
  • Sounds like youve got a team there. I cant make it but they would be delighted if the club put a team in. Organisers email.....Heather.Hayes@horizondiscovery.com
  • Super! I'll email Heather to say to expect a team from us.
    Thanks
    Susan
  • Paul and Amanda (My son and daughter in law) are able to come to make a team of eight.
  • Ah, sorry, should have posted that we already have 8 in this team, and that is the maximum the organisers will allow. I don't think there's anything to stop us putting in two teams though.
  • Some more info here if needed.....

• No probs. Paul and Amanda won't come.

Who do we pay for the tickets?
  • I have asked Heather (organiser) and we can have tickets reserved for us at £10 each which we can collect on the door. I'll ask her to reserve 8, as I assume none of us have them yet.
    Hope you're all swotting up on Ashwell!
    Thanks,
    Susan
  • Hope you've all been swotting up! But don't peak too soon, see you later!
  • Thanks David and Sandie and Dave and Jenny for a fun evening. We did our best, coming 12th in a large field, with all teams points scores being very close.
    Susan
  • Thanks all for a very enjoyable evening.

Dave N.