Welcome to the forum

iPhone 6 (or similarly large phones) and jersey pockets?

edited February 2016 in General
Hi all

I'm trying to decide whether to buy an iphone 6 (not the plus) or wait for the new 4" phone (basically a new 5s size model) apple are about to announce. I'd rather have the larger display for my ageing eyesight.

Coming from the 4s (really small phone these days), the 6 (or whatever comparable phone) seems enormous and like it would jump out of your pocket on every road bump......... Does anyone have any experience? / Advice / etc

Cheers

Comments

• I had the iPhone 6 for a while (loved it by the way). To keep it safe I put it in an EVOC zip wallet; waterproof enough. Never fell out of my pocket. Now the 6s is out the first generation 6 is a total bargain!
  • Thanks Dan!
    Yeah I really like the look of it, 'bargain' isn't the word I'd use compared to my current £12/month (unlimited data!!!) contract but it's time to step into the real world I think! Cheers!
  • yes, the iphone 6 although bigger is very thin and i find fits very well in a jersey pocket. It also fits a treat into one of Jamies flamme rouge waterproof sleeve thingies. Camera is tons better too.
  • ...and lighter so it tends not to 'bounce' in the pocket. iphone 6 - 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 @129 grams, iphone 4s 115.2 x 58.6 x 9.3 @ 140 grams.
    Hope that helps
  • Thanks all! Hadn't thought about the weight. Yeah you're right! Can't waitto check out FR next time i'm around bedford, cheers for the tip re: bag