Welcome to the forum

ACC Work In Progress Film

edited March 2016 in General
Hi all

For those of you not present at the annual dinner the other week here is a private link to of a little motion from the past ten months filming; RAW, straight out of the camera, unedited, ungraded, no sound etc .

https://vimeo.com/156965858
Password: CFSACC

I will continue to film club activities etc over the coming months and aim to get a final first edit done over the summer. I have various shots and voice over interviews needed in the coming week so will endeavour to find willing members to participate. Holding back a little wanting more greenery in the landscape but back out filming this Friday on the "Three Cafes Run".

Comments

• Love these film clips and very excited about the project. Thanks for doing the Frazer and good luck with this.

Daniel
  • Man! That dude at 2:03 looks fast!

This is brilliant work, thanks Chris
  • Saw this at the dinner - brilliant. You ought to try to get some chain footage
  • Thanks Stuart, yes I have shot some gear changing footage, on my Ribble, off a GoPro and its looks pretty good.
  • Nice! I really like the aerial footage - gives a whole new perspective on bike riding

If it fits with your timing, the Tour of Cambridgeshire is on 5th June and that could look pretty spectacular from a drone. Starts with a column of 5000 or so riders and with any luck CCA should have plenty of riders this year. At the front you could see all the thrills of a road race, just behind that, a feisty sportive and towards the back, it'll be more of festival atmosphere. As the race unfolds, big pelotons form across the fens - which aren't easy to capture from ground level, but with a drone, perhaps it'd look as dramatic as it feels when you're riding in the thick of it? ... don't know, but might be worth a shot?
  • Sorry Chris I meant chain gang. Normally starts about 5 weeks time
  • Thanks Stuart - I will drop you a line in about 4 weeks time re chain gangs.
  • Thanks Jane - just checking out the Tour of Cambridgeshire site now and trying to track down their press office...looks awesome to say the least and the Fens I know pretty well - don't ask!
  • Will take a butchers Stuart. Thanks.
  • Hi Chris, not sure if you got my email but we're running a race out around Orwell/Kingston/Bourn/Arrington way on April 10th if you want to come and film that... There'll be plenty of stuff to get good footage of. Mainly people pulling faces if there's a bit of a breeze...
  • very cool seeing cca on film...birds eye track images are v cool!