Welcome to the forum

Racing at Lea Valley Velo Park

edited March 2016 in Youth
CCA in action today in the U16 U14 and U12

In the under 12's Nathan Hardy got a respectable 4th place with Mark Lightfoot just behind in 8th place. Joe Hadsley finished in the bunch.

Adam Lightfoot had a good ride and got 3rd in the U14's

Noah in the U16's was not able to stay with a break and finished in the second group.

Lucky with the weather. The rain did not arrive but it was very windy. A long race at over 45 mins which was very confusing to watch as 3 age groups racing together after starting at about 1 minute intervals. Inevitably all the races got mixed up and some riders were able to take advantage of faster groups coming through. In the end there was almost a continuous stream of riders and it was difficult to tell which race they were in and where they were in that race. No accidents today.

Comments

• Rain arrived for start of senior race, but luckily only showers - I managed 10th. Love this venue. Well done to the youngsters, windy day for racing. ps - saw someone taking photos - any idea where these might get posted?
  • Well done on the 10th Mitchy. I think your race was a fair bit later so we were not about but I do have a couple of pics from MK last week.

• Cheers mate! Love a photo!!