Welcome to the forum

Full Gas Spring Rumble - 2nd April

edited March 2016 in General
Just been looking on the BC website and it looks like there's quite a few CCA riders down to ride next Saturday at Velopark in the men's 3/4 and the same in the ladies race. It's a superb venue and pretty sure there's eol if anyone else fancies it? Should be a great day out. Lil and I are both racing. Hopefully get a bit of sun too.

Comments

• I'm looking forward to it! I see there will be three ashwell ladies, brilliant!
  • Think I'm going to enter the National B - might regret it!!
  • Yes Mitchy. Rather you than me amongst those boys but CCA will have numbers in every race. Good times.
  • Ooops, online entries have closed, but only 21 in E12, so hopefully I can get a start on the line
  • Superb day out. The mens 3/4 race was messy! A lot of enthusiastic people out. Everyone got round. I got boxed in so no sprint from me. But a good day out all the same.

Jenny did so well in the ladies race. First points? Lil was gutted. Missed the bell on the last lap and didn't realise the chequered flag was waving. Got left behind when the girls sprinted. She's annoyed! But onwards. Our women looked strong. Very. Tom Trimble was making noises about a ladies TT Team at Silverstone? Could be a great idea.

Mitchy looked STRONG again in the National B race. There was some quality on the circuit and he more than held his own. 12th I think? Points will come. For all of us hopefully.

Great day out. Lots of CCA jerseys on display. Love it.