Welcome to the forum

Sunday 9am

edited April 2016 in Club runs
I'll be there. Forecast for dry day with southerly wind so will probably head south.

Possibility of cafe stop. Might try the new one at Rushden.

Comments

• Hi Mark

Noah and I will be there
  • Myself and Alfie wont be out tomorrow. My fault as i have an SQT at midday.

Have fun and enjoy the sunshine!
  • Marco Polo may be long gone but the spirit of exploration lives on with Marco Wyer. Future G Ride sections were discovered today in the delightful Sping sunshine. A well attended ride with a good spread of riders represented. An unfortunate lapse of concentration lead to a painful conclusion for one rider - a reminder that group riding requires awareness of where you are on the road and where others, and other road users, are too.
  • Thanks all for an enjoyable and motivating start to my ride. Full posting on the early bird thread. Great to see the youth riders out on a propper Sunday club run. Really impressive. Have a great afternoon in the sun.
  • Thanks everyone. Noah and I enjoyed that. The G ride sections were interesting. (not sure what the locals thought) Noah and I got 60 in the end but well done to Archie and Sam on the 40. They both rode well in their first club run?
  • thanks Mark and everyone else out - great ride in the sun. Arch really enjoyed it - first time at that distance. Slippery slope to him pulling me around!
    Iain
  • That slippery slope is only short. They quickly move on to toying with you then dropping you at will.
  • then offering to help you up the hills as you seem to be struggling :-)