Welcome to the forum

Ride the Olympic Velodrome Saturday 30th April 10-12am

edited April 2016 in General
We have managed to secure another session at the Olympic Velodrome.

2 hour session again on Saturday 30th April from 10-12am; depending on numbers interested we'll decide how to run this as a 15 or 30 person session (equating to 2 or 1 hour(s) riding time respectively

This session is open to all CCA members 12 and over, depending on who signs up to come along will determine the type of session we run

Cost should be between £18-£28 per head including coaching. Bike hire is an additional £10 and shoes £6 for the session.

If you would like to ride please sign up HERE,

Please note we will have to pay the full hire charge in advance, so if you sign up you are committing to pay your share as above.

Andrew

Comments

• Having had a go in the week will be up for this in the future Andrew but are away for this one.

Stuart
  • Bringing this to the top - this is probably the only club session we can get until October so would be a shame to not take advantage of it
  • Thanks for getting us this session, Andrew. Unfortunately, I just can't do that weekend
  • My birthady! I might be able to come with a +1 friend (and I'll ask some others aswell), will get back asap

Thanks for organising this either way!.
  • Andrew is this session still on as I notice its still only us 2 signed up?
  • Might be - will confirm tomorrow
  • All - Given that it's going to be wet at the weekend anyone else want to join us in the warm of the Velodrome?
  • Richard - have whispered you
  • Andrew/Richard
    Most of my saturday is now booked up with eating at various places, gutted we can't make it