Welcome to the forum

Anyone up for a middle group, steady ride on Tuesday morning (28th)?

edited December 2009 in General
it will have to be a mystery tour as you know me, I get confused after Ashwell!! Unless there are any suggestions? otherwise it will be along the lines of Ashwell, Wallington, Weston and out that way towards welwyn anround... an early start would be good, weather permitting of course!

just checked weather & it maybe a no go due to snow, watch this space!!

Comments

• Yes. Sounds great. Need it big time.
  • I'll be up for a cycle, what time we talking? Where we meeting?
  • I know the route you're proposing Skelders. My usual hilly route. 60m. Jon that's the one we ve done before on a Saturday. Time and mtg Point over to Skelders.
  • Tuesday is the 29th but don't let that put you off guys...........depending on time might come..oh, and weather......was wrecked after Manchester.....anyone have a good ride Sunday?........how did today's rides go???..........whose up for cross training Tuesday night at the village hall 7.00pm to 8.30pm??
  • Ride is now off. Skelders made the call due to dangerous conditions.
  • yep, sorry guys but yesterday was getting silly, there were some roads that were either a bob sleigh run complete with banked ice walls or just plain old ice rinks.... 5 tumbles was enough to witness (I managed to stay upright tho but only just (didn't walk like sum tho ;-) thankfully nothing more than bruises for the crash victims! but i don'twant to tempt fate!

soda law it doesn't look 2 bad from here!!!